Skip to content
- Residents avoid contact with neighbors. Occupants appear overnight.
- The windows are covered with plastic, heavy curtains or blinds that are tightly shut and pressed against the windows.
- Chemical or strange odors coming from the house, apartment or detached buildings.
- Neighborhood residences experience unexplained power surges or a decrease in power.
- The house may appear to be vacant as the yard is not well tended, and flyers accumulate at the door.
- There is heavy condensation on the windows or an absence of frost or snow on the roof when other houses have frost or snow.
- Extra security measures have been taken to protect the house i.e. new fencing, guard dogs and bars on the windows.